There will be a maximum of 2-3 groups of boys and 2-3 groups of girls
with 5-10 kids in each group for a total of 20-60 campers.
Each group will need 1 councilor.
Weston Corder, Jon Spencer, Natalie Smith, Rich Denius, Lauren Denius,
Jeff Barker, Michelle Barker, Ben Toman & Rick Turnbull
Focus: “HOPE” God the Creator and story of creation
10:00 - Registration: Lauren Denius
Kids arrive around 10am, Name Badges.
Will play kickball until rules time.
10:45 - Introduction and Rules
11:00 - Leader: Jeff Barker
Hitting the mark Lesson is Sin, missing the mark
12:00 - Lunch Sub Sandwich and jello
12:45 - Subject is God as Creator
Lesson is “Creator of All” Leader: Michelle Barker
Lesson is “Creator of All” Leader: Ben Toman
2:45 - Bathroom Break
3:00 - Kickball
4:30 - Teacher: Pastor Weston Corder
Devotional about the “Creator” and how He made us individually.
“Let *US* make man in *OUR* Image. Who is the “Us” and “Our”?
4:55 - Bathroom Break
5:00 - Dinner - Hot dogs and chips
5:30 - Camp Songs and Worship Leader: Scott Yuppa
5:45 - Popsicle
6:00 - Camp is over for the day, children go home.
Morning Focus: “HEART” The Holy Spirit, God’s power in our lives
8:30 - Breakfast - Traditional pancake and sausage
NOTE: Saturday Breakfast
Barker: Pancakes & Napkins
Denius: Drinks & Cups
Toman: Butter & Syrup
Turnbull: Sausages, Plates & Utensils
9:30 - Gardening and Plant life
Lesson is Germination
Leader: Lauren Denius
Lesson is Discovery walk
Leader: Rich Denius
5 Ws and How
11:30 - Bathroom Break
11:45 - Devotional: The Holy Spirit Teacher: Pastor Kipp Planck
12:00 - Lunch - Sub Sandwich and jello
Afternoon Focus: “HAPPINESS” Jesus our Savior
12:30 - executing a game plan
Lesson is Escaping Sin Leader: Rick Turnbull
Activity: Building Rockets
2:10 - devotional: Jesus
Connecting Creation, God the Creator and Holy Spirit all together.
Teacher: Elder Rich Denius
2:30 - Camp Songs and Worship with gospel presentation
Leader: Scott Yuppa, Rich Denius
2:45 - Snack - Popsicle
3:00 - Camp is over for the day, children go home.
• We believe that both Old and New Testaments constitute the divinely inspired Word of God.
2 Timothy 3:16
• We believe in one God existing eternally in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
Genesis 1:26, 1 John 5:8
• We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of God, became man without ceasing to be God, in order that he might reveal God and redeem sinful men. Philippians 2:5-8
• We believe that the Holy Spirit came forth from the Father and the Son to convict the world of sin, of righteousness and of judgment, to regenerate, sanctify, comfort, and seal those who believe in Jesus Christ.
• We believe that the man is totally depraved in that of himself he is utterly unable to remedy his lost condition.
• We believe that salvation is the gift of God that is brought to man by grace and received by personal faith in the Lord Jesus Christ whose atoning blood was shed on the cross for forgiveness of sins.
• We believe that water baptism of believers', symbolizing the believers' union in the death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus Christ. Romans 6:3-7
• We believe in the observances of the Lord's Supper commemorating the sacrifice of our Savior for all mankind.
1 Corinthians 11:23-32
• We believe the life of the believer is to be separated from the world by consistent conduct before God and man, and is to be in the World as a life-giving light.
John 15:18-19 , Matthew 5:14-16
• We believe in the personal, visible, and bodily return of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- Verse by Verse Expository Preaching
- Praise & Worship centered around Christ's holiness
- A Community of called out people ministering His Gospel
- A unique blend of praise and reflection
- A relevant, engaging message
- Encouragement to pursue Christ-likeness daily
- Strengthen your faith in Christ
- Age-appropriate Bible teaching