If you are discouraged, fatigued, frustrated, or even outraged over the antics of our political landscape; Stop looking at the worldly distractions in your peripheral vision and look to the Only One Who is worthy of our trust. He is crying out for His Church to “Wake Up”! Our slumber has placed His Church in a cultural stupor, allowing our flesh to align with the natural, the demonic, the antichrist thinking of this cursed earth. We need to wake up to His Word, want to be in Prayer, and walk out a life that declares the power of His Praise. If you are looking for empowered direction in your life, a power that declares, “I’m SAVED, NOT SOFT”, then the new series at Jacob’s Well Fellowship starting Sunday November 22nd is your Wake-Me-Up Elixir. . .
Awakening a Powerful Church to a Peripheral World . . .
Eph 1:19-23 Oh, the utter extravagance of his work in us who trust Him—endless energy, boundless strength! All this energy issues from Christ: God raised him from death and set him on a throne in deep heaven, in charge of running the universe, everything from galaxies to governments, no name and no power exempt from his rule. And not just for the time being, but forever. He is in charge of it all, has the final word on everything. At the center of all this, Christ rules the church. The church, you see, is not peripheral to the world; the world is peripheral to the church. The church is Christ’s body, in which he speaks and acts, by which he fills everything with his presence. (MSG)
- Verse by Verse Expository Preaching
- Praise & Worship centered around Christ's holiness
- A Community of called out people ministering His Gospel
- A unique blend of praise and reflection
- A relevant, engaging message
- Encouragement to pursue Christ-likeness daily
- Strengthen your faith in Christ
• We believe that both Old and New Testaments constitute the divinely inspired Word of God.
2 Timothy 3:16
• We believe in one God existing eternally in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
Genesis 1:26, 1 John 5:8
• We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of God, became man without ceasing to be God, in order that he might reveal God and redeem sinful men. Philippians 2:5-8
• We believe that the Holy Spirit came forth from the Father and the Son to convict the world of sin, of righteousness and of judgment, to regenerate, sanctify, comfort, and seal those who believe in Jesus Christ.
• We believe that the man is totally depraved in that of himself he is utterly unable to remedy his lost condition.
• We believe that salvation is the gift of God that is brought to man by grace and received by personal faith in the Lord Jesus Christ whose atoning blood was shed on the cross for forgiveness of sins.
• We believe that water baptism of believers', symbolizing the believers' union in the death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus Christ. Romans 6:3-7
• We believe in the observances of the Lord's Supper commemorating the sacrifice of our Savior for all mankind.
1 Corinthians 11:23-32
• We believe the life of the believer is to be separated from the world by consistent conduct before God and man, and is to be in the World as a life-giving light.
John 15:18-19 , Matthew 5:14-16
• We believe in the personal, visible, and bodily return of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- Age-appropriate Bible teaching