• We believe that both Old and New Testaments constitute the divinely inspired Word of God. 2 Timothy 3:16
• We believe in one God existing eternally in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Genesis 1:26, 1 John 5:8
• We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of God, became man without ceasing to be God, in order that he might reveal God and redeem sinful men. Philippians 2:5-8
• We believe that the Holy Spirit came forth from the Father and the Son to convict the world of sin, of righteousness and of judgment, to regenerate, sanctify, comfort, and seal those who believe in Jesus Christ. John 16:5-15
• We believe that the man is totally depraved in that of himself he is utterly unable to remedy his lost condition.
• We believe that salvation is the gift of God that is brought to man by grace and received by personal faith in the Lord Jesus Christ whose atoning blood was shed on the cross for forgiveness of sins. Ephesians 2:8-9
• We believe that water baptism of believers', symbolizing the believers' union in the death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus Christ. Romans 6:3-7
• We believe in the observances of the Lord's Supper commemorating the sacrifice of our Savior for all mankind.
1 Corinthians 11:23-32
• We believe the life of the believer is to be separated from the world by consistent conduct before God and man, and is to be in the World as a life-giving light.
John 15:18-19 , Matthew 5:14-16
• We believe in the personal, visible, and bodily return of the Lord Jesus Christ. Revelation 19:11-16